Extra Credit Opportunity:
The following link is for a classroom "padlet." Padlet is basically an online bulletin board which you can "tack" on sticky note notes. When you get to the padlet page, your task is the following:
- Find images on the web for real world imagery for parallelism in the real world. These images must be real world cases of parallelism or the angle pairings we have learned about in class (corresponding angles, alternate interior, etc.). We will also discuss perpendicularity, so you can include perpendicularity as well.
- Upload at least two real world images into your own "sticky note." Add an explanation to your diagrams (where are these cases found, what are we looking at, how does the picture relate to parallelism or perpendicularity).
- Be sure to include your name, class period, and date in your sticky note(s).
- Doing this will earn you 10 points added to your latest exam.
- DEADLINE: September 18, 2015