Hello! Thank you for visiting my site! My name is Todd Alexander and I am a second year educator. I have graduated from Indiana University Southeast from the Secondary Education program. I have received a Bachelor of Science in Education and am licensed by the state of Indiana to teach mathematics and social studies for grades five through 12. I am in my second year of teaching mathematics at Salem High School in Salem, Indiana - a small city with a rich history. My purpose with this site it twofold: to provide resources for the classes that I teach and to share those resources with fellow educators across the country. I plan on including numerous resources and lesson plans available for use by secondary educators. Please feel free to navigate through my site and utilize the resources that I have found or created.
- My family is the most important thing in my life.
- I care strongly for my cousin and godson (Corey), shown in the picture with me on the left. I love spending time with him and watching him grow.
- My passions are in the social sciences - political science, economics, and U.S. history in particular.
- I am also passionate about mathematical pedagogy and the incorporation of cooperative and project based learning as a means to achieve college readiness.
- I graduated with distinction from Indiana University Southeast on May 6, 2013. I hold a Bachelor of Science in Education.
- I have dual certifications in secondary mathematics and social studies (history, government, geography, and economics) in the state of Indiana.
- I am currently pursuing a Masters in Secondary Education with a concentration in technology from Indiana University Southeast. I also intend on gaining certification in school counseling and educational leadership.